Thursday, June 24, 2021

Life here


I still have one more of these to use
I am thinking of just throwing something in there
Not sure what yet but time is ticking


These are growing in between the sedum but i dont dare move this beauty
Every year it is more beautiful


I really need to paint the wishing well
What color? Not sure
Should i go with gray on the bottom and a charcoal gray roof?
A brown to stand out from the house?
I am no good with that stuff
So many little projects needing  to be done 
Steps need painting
Screenroom screen needs replacing 
This needs paint
Water tank needs flushing and a blanket
Bathroom ceiling needs redoing
Lights need to be fixed by electrician

Can you say kaching???
Ouch my purse is saying



 

4 comments:

  1. $$Ouch$$ is right!! I like the idea of gray for the wishing well..or maybe a blue-ish gray would be pretty...just a thought....
    I hope to back and layer up the little dolly quilts today--but my sciatica has gotten bad overnight...we'll see...Can you say "Hello Aleve?"
    Anyway...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those small things really have a way of adding up! I like Julierose's idea for blue-gray on the well. But you know I love blue. Your lily is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so expensive right now. The weather is perfect to be outside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wishing well went on the burn pile recently, and I am OK with it. So much to do and time is such a precious commodity.

    ReplyDelete