Sunday, June 27, 2021

Oh my lookie lookie


Should hubs be jealous of David?
Hmmmmm
Maybe.....he works at Missouri Star
He sends fabric and supplies
He writes notes......
Hmmmmm
Lol


Remember Jennys birthday?
You dont?
Well there was a 64 sale
6.40
.64
Etc
This fat quarter fall grouping called to me


And this pattern.......


And this is so up my alley.....
My precut squares right?





Look at this fall eye candy 


Pumpkins



And sunflowers All in glorius fall vibrant colors




I also got some thread too

Dont cha just love that Jenny????

 

2 comments:

  1. Loving that Fall Delight group of fabrics--nice score from Jenny!! It is so hard to RESIST isn't it?
    Well you should have a really good time using these fabrics...
    Hope all is going better for you both...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty fall fabrics. So um, you want to dish about this David that sends you fabrics?

    ReplyDelete