Thursday, June 17, 2021

Ut oh Thursday


With all my starts off my list lately i guess i was getting lax

I let myself start something else
I was perusing a book and saw something similar to this
A table runner with either pumpkins or apples appliqued on each end

I knew i had a box  of sample Homespun squares  
I cut 10 background squares at 6 inches
And sewed them up
Now to draw an apple and applique it on







Pink lady apple perhaps with the pinkish red plaid?


Sewed more 1.5 squares to make a boxed zip bag


And had just enough of both of these to make a bag too
Measurement? The top was as wide as the bottom and icut the piece in half for the measurement 
Real professional like you know

Now when i get pieces of batting i will quilt em up
C
 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely new start, Dawn. Maybe a quick finish, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that apple idea on the runner--nice plaids...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete