Saturday, June 5, 2021

Some old pictures


 



My uncle and brother and the little guy is a cousin who now has 2 kids of his own

Time flies 



Found this cutie

My Aunt driving the bus
From left to right 
Her daughter my cousin Robin, my bear brother and yours truly

See? I once was a cutie pie
If i remember correctly that dress i was wearing was a favorite 

What girl doesnt love a princess like dress that you can twirl in?

Wish i still had that lunchbox
Some of them sell for big bucks to collectors 

And now I am an old woman
Glad we have pictures to look back
The generation  now will not
Sad


 

3 comments:

  1. You are not an old woman, girl!!
    What cute photos--I love to look at old photos..and my dresses had to be "twirl-able" too--I had a green and white plaid one with a ruffle on the hem--oooh..I just loved that one!!
    Definitely the "good old days", huh?
    Hugs for a super weekend GIRL hugs Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe sweet pictures and memories. I have thought about the photo thing too. I will print out favorite pictures. I hate those days when you just feel old and tired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was not a twirly dress girl. I have felt my age and beyond of late - I need a weekend away I think.

    ReplyDelete