Friday, June 4, 2021

Pins and needles


Anyone have these pins?
I got from Missouri star 
Love them
Only complaint is they are too thin and bend

Come on people who invent cool things
Love the numbers on one side letter on other
But think about it
When you are cutting 8 of piece A you need a STRONGER pin




My lonely binding

                                             

                Yep. Lonely indeed

The binding tin is about empty as this is a great Christmas stripe 

The other piece to the right is all i have left of scrappy binding.i join the leftover pieces and use them on scrappy projects



This pattern is calling me

But i gotta let it go to voicemail right now

Too many things going

Once i finish up some big projects then maybe.....


 

4 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE that pattern--I've seen it somewhere before--(??) anyway--I know what you mean about pins bending...very annoying!!
    Hope your weekend is a great one (TGIF)
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Christmas stripe binding, that will come in handy some day. And skinny pins do bend , one of those things....
    I like that pattern too, Fragments, I've seen a few different versions, MSQC has a similar pattern, but they call it something else of course.
    Have a great Friday and weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pattern! Great stash buster! I hate bendy pins. They definitely need to be stronger! Pretty binding too!

    ReplyDelete