Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Wed farmgirl


Missing my farmgirl pal

Anyone else have a farmgirl quilt to finish?

I need a gentle nudge
Push
Ok ok a hard slap to keep at it

She used to keep me on my toes

I need to grab a journal too and record the stories that go with the blocks i am choosing to make

Not even sure how many blocks i have or need

But Wed i want to work on my block 

Many i want like pie
Bee
Tractor
Farmtruck
Yarn
Raccoon if i can find one
Pony




 Gonna try and keep with this schedule a bit.


Monday work on woven quilt


Tues funish something


Wed. Farmgirl blocks


Thurs. Anything goes 


Friday anything goes 

Anyone want the job of keeping me on track?

Hoping i can move some projects along 



4 comments:

  1. Oh deer I have given up trying to even keep myself on track. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally "off track" myself--but today is Farmgirl for you! Don't let any squirrels get in there hahaha
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I only had two blocks left for my Farmgirl but when I checked the box I figured I must have dreamt that is all I had left to do. Ugh! I'll try to commit to Farmgirl Fridays, like in the beginning. I'm not using all of my blocks in a quilt. I think some - that didn't quite measure up - are going into project bags. How did you do today?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seem to get so much done. Do you really need a schedule?

    ReplyDelete