Sunday, June 13, 2021

Troublemaker



You know when you have a friend.....
And they say wanna make this?
And send you the pattern 
And before you know it......

Fabric flies off the shelf


Ad you cut it up like Edward Scissorhands


Just because you can..... 


And THIS happens......

Love ya Julierose!

You are my new "partner in crime"

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS ONE

this is a sneak peek
Once it is quilted i will share

Its a free pattern from Pat Sloan
Once cut it was easy peasy to sew

Great gifts! Check it out and sew yourself up one or a few

I used fat quarter pieces and scraps
The hardest piece for me was the 4 corners as it is a 10.5 square and you need 2
I really had to hunt for a big enough piece


 

3 comments:

  1. Oooh this is looking so lovely--I have to pull some fabrics this week...haven't as yet decided what Holiday i will make the wreath for...
    Yours as ever, "The Enabler" aka
    Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of scrappiness flying around here! Thanks for the inspiration.
    I saw your crocheted scarf in a previous post, lovely and lacey.

    ReplyDelete