Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Isnt Tues finish day?


Boy is my schedule messed up
Tuesday is supposed to be for finishing projects

Instead i am starting more  and more
Ughhhhhh

Gotta buckle down, find backing and batting and get these done
2 easy flag placemats

Mygood friend Julierose sent me a package 
Arent quilting friends the best???
Now i can finish these up for next week 
And see the easy angle template? She included that too plus a dresdan mini 


I cant wait to play
Thanks again Julie for a thoughtful package.you are the sweetest


And this too is so close yet so far
On the last row


I like the pattern
Sorry i am not a photographer  but it is rows of puff stitches joined with lacy stitch in between and around edges

Very very pretty and easy too
My load here has increased with Rich not being able to get out of bed much 
He is struggling and i may need to quit working to take care of him
I still have ten or so years to work to collect max benefits if they even exist then
Whoda thunk in my lifetime we would have senior citizens working to make ends meet
Its sad

 

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that Rich is struggling so--my thoughts go out to you both.
    Happy to hear you will enjoy the fabric...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Dawn. I'm so sorry that your husband is not feeling well. Praying that you are given all that you need to care for him. Sending a big big virtual hug your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh neat fabric and love the easy angle to cut HST. Also love your scarf. Oh I am sorry, I am sure you are very worried. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete