Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Another 6 inch block



Going thru my saved patterns i spied this cutie
An acorn
We have plenty of oaks on the farm so it is perfect for my farmgirl quilt



The pattern was from 2016
Not sure if still available ot not 


But i can hook you up.   Wink wink
And if you are the 12 inch type i think it can easily be figured out

For 6 inch my acorn blocks were 1.5

For a 12 inch i am thinking 2.5 would work

 Love this block.it was easy once i cut pieces

I did it row by row to keep it straight.

Are you farmgirling?

4 comments:

  1. How cute I this acorn!! Neat work Dawn...I am still sorting scraps into color bags for my next crumb project..takes a while...but so worth it in the end.
    hugs stay cool today Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute blocks! that sale was of diamond paintings , didn't think you were into that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! Your farm MUST have acorns. Very cute block.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a SAL quilt that has acorns. They were fun to make.

    ReplyDelete