Friday, June 11, 2021

Christmas in June


Christmas in June

I was thinking i need to add a  specific day to make certain Christmas gifts 
[
Like my stove towels to finish
And fish potholders 

I need to focus.......
This year is almost half over already
Kind of Like those 12 days of Chrustmas
Or Christmas once a month
Or 12 weeks of Christmas 

Whatever I will decide to make some progress 

Fiber flux website has from i think 2019 the 12 weeksof easy crocheted gifts
She is  right
I had made 2 of the slouchy hats forJacky in a day
And between yesterday and today finished a cute scarf

Used up a partial maroon skein
And made a cute scarf 
I think it is called the everybody scarf
It was in gray but mine is maroon

A nice gift of warmth maybe for the park residents
There are fast hats to do on the site as well
I could make them for caps for kids as well
And pair them up hats,scarves and get mittens or gloves

Its sad how many kids dont have warm things in winter up here
It gets COLD 

Do you make Christmas handmade things?

I think on the list for me will be some of those mod podged plates
Heck now is the time tobuy theplatesfor a dollar  at the dollar store or a little more at Walmart
And of course i have Chrustmas fabric
I think modpodge can alsobe found at dollar tree

How cute would a Christmas plate filled with fudge or cookies be? For neighbors or teachers or bus drivers or Grandparents from kiddos
Sooooomany possibilities

I also want to make more ornaments
The angels were fun last year out of pasta
The cinnamonstick ones were easy too

I may just do on the 25th of the month?
Gives me 7 months or 7 projects

Another fun place to check out on internet is the shabby tree
She does crafts all year long and some blow your mind
She starts with what you need and you go what the heck and when she is done you wanna make 50
Some things are eh
But scroll thru and check her out.you won't regret it
Now she us doing 4th if july stuff but look back at Christmas stuffand her battery operated things.she made an outside fancy looking light for her porch.used dollar tree plastic garden fencing Omg its SO neat
You would never know.looks like wrought iron 


 


4 comments:

  1. Oh thanks for the tip--I will check out shabby Tree for sure--I like all your plans...hugs, Julierose
    TGIF :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great gift ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the websites! You've got some great ideas going on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gift ideas. I just can't think of Christmas yet.

    ReplyDelete