Thursday, April 22, 2021

What to do what to do


This was one of those what if moments with my 1.5 squares

I thought it was 5 inches but it is 6

Do i border it and make a mugrug?
Potholder?
Make it bigger and make a zip bag?
Tote?




 Found this again. I need to layer it up

Quilt it

Find a suitable back and make a pillow 


It was already 2 projects in my mind.it started as a  sampler quilt. That project got taken apart in 2016 and i made table toppers for game gifts. This was still left over.

Now i see a blue pillow for my blue couch.

Need to finish it before it becomes undershorts or something funky just to use it up........


I know.that would be horrible right?

An ohio star on my butt. YIKES. Not that my butt is the size of Ohio or anything.


HEY I HEARD THAT!!!!!!!  Lol 

If i look hard enough at the stash maybe i can get another finish this month.

Maybe.............




3 comments:

  1. Cute block. Um have you seen the barn chore coats that are made with quilts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha--you are so funny!! But let us not talk about butts!! (Mine is no winner for sure these days!!)
    That star will be a lovely pillow.
    I vote for a mugrug for those geese...would be just lovely
    hugs, Julierose
    [And what is a barn chore coat, Rheema??]

    ReplyDelete
  3. The star block will make a great pillow. That many seams would make for an uncomfortable pair of undies :)

    ReplyDelete