Monday, April 26, 2021

And then there were two


Out of the scrap I found,  I made TWO  zippy bags
When I found the first blue strip and was digging for the lining fabric I found the other piece.it was too small for the lining but with the addition of the green it was big enough for another bag


This wild fat quarter was in my stash so I used it for this lining


Another cute bag for the box


At least a little finish for April

MAYBE....JUST MAYBE I can finish the blue pillow and table topper

That would be GREAT!!!!

Think I can do it???
Huh.....huh....?????

ARE YOU CHALLENGING ME????
You know I love a Good challenge

 

4 comments:

  1. Yup--I am challenging you on that table topper...you can do it, I know you can;)))
    hugs, Julierose [aka "enabler"]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joining Julierose in challenging you to finish the pillow and table topper. Those bags are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it! I love your bags. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that fabric in the bag. You can get your table topper done!

    ReplyDelete