Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Uh oh another shipment of parts


These parts were from my 2.5 color play but i am not going to make that quilt
I like the blocks
Joined some together
But have clusters of color


So these i think will all hang out and become friends
Its a busy busy quilt
But even though i am not a red/orange/yellow person i kinda like it

The puzzle part of it will keep me interested i hope and the already done blocks can help get er done and not linger

Maybe. Ha ha

Now to find something to keep them all together in until i can work on it
 

5 comments:

  1. Your parts piece is expanding beautifully.;)))
    Still sewing for my own parts dept. Slowly...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to end up with a kitchen sink quilt? Everything but the kitchen sink in it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an interesting combination. Dunkin is closely inspecting it, I see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I think Dunkin likes it. The scrappiness gives it lots of excitement and interest like a good conversation.
    Fun progress here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they all look nice together. You can never go wrong with scraps. The more, the merrier!

    ReplyDelete