Sunday, April 25, 2021

Bag ..... a finish .....yay


As i find myself looking for backings and fabrics to finish things, i spied the cute blue floral strip 



And a green piece and a just big enough aqua piece for a lining


Pulled a purple zipper and in about 20 minutes i had a cute bag


I love it. So much that i made one the opposite way too. Strip of green at top and rest blue floral

April so far has 3 pillows,one mugrug, and a couple zippy bags

Better than no finishes though.

Its gonna be May soon. YIKES
Whats going on in your sewing room?

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful bag--you are so good at making those...nice work!! I am trying to figure out how to do some applique--picking colors is always tough for me--so used to scrappy piecing as I am...happy rainy Sunday....
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finish! Zipper bags are useful, I can't have too many.
    And I saw your photos in your previous post, very beautiful flowers, grape hyacinth, daffodils, made me happy.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete