Wednesday, April 7, 2021

One of these things is not like the other


Remember that song from sesame street?
One of these things is not like the other
One of these things just doesn't belong 

These blocks were moved further along and in looking at the pictures of the progress....... 


Something showed up here

Do you see it?????
Top right????
A little paw????
He has to have the last word.....dont tell me I cant play with the blocks 

When you snap the camera I will show you.....
Yeah
Can

Little booger




He is lucky he is cute when sleeping 


Anyways a little more progress with these.

I average 1 to 2 blocks when i sit and work on this.not bad as i have those solids to cut up.

Can you see though the trouble matching colors away from each other and the corners alternating? Hoping a huge variety of colirs can solve that.maybe i should group them by corner type when storing to see what kind i need more of


 

4 comments:

  1. Those look so great!! I love that pattern...i need to cut up some solids myself...Are you using 2" squares? Dunkin is such a good block inspector--;))
    Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dunkin is a tough supervisor. Do you decide which pieces to use after selecting the corner pieces? I love the look of this block but putting a whole quilt together overwhelms me. I think because I do not have enough scraps to really make one work.

    ReplyDelete