Friday, April 9, 2021

Geese a flyin south


Remember this quilt?
Yeah
I still need lots of colors

Its about halfway done somewhere but i found this block ready to sew

Love the way these look

I need to find the rest so i know what colors i need
I would love this on my bed with gray on edges

I have a queen bed so will have to go to someone to quilt


I think i have a blue block set up to assemble.
Not sure if i need lights or darks like yellows or browns

It is a fun play on gradations of color and comes out gorgeous even if you mess up
I just sewed 2.5 squares in 5 rows from lights to darks
Then made 5 geese using the corner flip method 
And the centers again light to dark

Really pops
The pattern is on quiltingismorefunthanhousework.com

Everyones quilts are different but beautiful

I can imagine one all in blacks white and gray
Or beiges and browns

So one more block moved along
Still no finishes.......
Booboo face




 

3 comments:

  1. You have so many lovely WIPS; this block is really pretty...i like the graduating colors of the geese a lot [my Geese are sulking in the closet-[I will have to RIP the borders off again!! sigh]
    Anyhoo--making red and shite postage squares today...so bright and cheerful...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this block. A queen size quilt of these will be pretty.

    ReplyDelete