Saturday, April 10, 2021

Progress but no finishes


More squares


I am loving the woven look of this


I think Dunkin is too




This guy was helping

Yeah thats what you call it.......
Helping

This is now about 25x25 as each square is 1 inch 

 


Someone got me a surprise because it was my birthday
A candle in a cupcake
Mrs freshleys.....hmmm is that a subliminal hint lol






A little progress but no finishes for end of March or April 

I better get cracking. Time is a flying and it will soon be garden time to take away from some sewing time.
Brother has seeded plants and has my name on a few

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Dawn--hope you enjoyed your little cupcake treat...;))) hugs for an enjoyable weekend...Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you!
    Yes, your Sixteen Patch blocks look great and Dunkin is doing a good job over seeing the work. Maybe Dunkin likes to be photographed too? A little star mentality? that's okay.
    Your Geese in your previous post look good , I'll watch for more.

    ReplyDelete