Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Experiment success


Remember the 1.5 squares i played with?
Made little 9patches to play with later

I had envisioned borders around them
Or using as the center of a block

Well..........
When your mind is bored......or empty.......the best ideas show up

I joined some blocks and found a piece of a 2.5 strip laying around



Found a lining fab and a zipper


Boxed the bottom corners

And made a cute bag


I love it
Its quilted around each square
I did strips both ways


And i am pleased with the bag
Its so cute
And so handy
And ANOTHER FINISH

YAY



This is the daffodil view out my window
2 red tulips popped  up 

Happy bag
Happy view
Happy day.......

 

3 comments:

  1. Awe what a cute bag. Great job. Oh I am jealous of your daffodils, so many. I saw red tulips the other day and thought what is it about red tulips that just bring a smile and joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the cutest scrappy bag!! Nice work~ those red tulips just look so pretty among the daffodils...
    hoping that April showers will bring my May flowers here...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute bag. I love the view you have of your flowers.

    ReplyDelete