Thursday, April 8, 2021

5 more. blocks


Five more blocks before work
YAY
it helps to have the pieces cut and ready to go

I think i need more blues and greens in here

If i can make 4 or 5 of each block this will move along quickly






I am liking the woven look it creates

I have some of each type block
Print or solid corners 

Each block takes 12 or 13 of the solids

If i can grab some blues and cut 1.5 inch strips i will be ready to sew the next group

Progress during the week......

I like it

 

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Dawn--nice to be able to use that strip method--instead of square by square...[like I am doing with the mini charms (sigh)].
    Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these - put the blinders on Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the way these are coming along, especially the woven look. That is a lot of blocks to sew soooo early in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how these blocks look together. Love that woven effect!

    ReplyDelete