Thursday, April 1, 2021

Crazy day


You know how my luck is right?
I went to the dr because i wasnt feeling well
THOUGHT maybe covid
Was nauseaus
Especially in the morning.......
The doctor said
I think in my 60s i am as they say
With child
Please pray for me


I decided I had better sew some bibs and burp cloths 
But
My last working machine conked out on me



So i decided to cut fabric for the next project

Um yeah...... rotary cutters cut fingers too




And i emptied my fabric bins
ALL OF IT
Threw it out to the trash 
Who needs stash anyways

if you believe ANY of this I have some oceanfront property in Arizona I would like to sell you

LOL

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS EVERYONE!!!!!!


 

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha--Veree funnee, Dawn--Hope your April Fool's Day turns out to be that nothing really happens...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy April Fool's Day and will you name the baby after me if it is a girl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lord.Have.Mercy. You're a mess LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!! 😂😂

    ReplyDelete