Tuesday, April 20, 2021

I am so blessed


I received this beauty in the mail
Nope i didnt order
Nope Jenny didnt send it

My friend Colette sent it for my birthday

Am
Blown
Away

It is SOOOOO generous and so perfectly sweet

I
LOVE
IT




I mean look at these colors
So cheerful and pretty

What to make,what to make


I can even use the pretty ribbon in a project
How stinkin cute!!!!


I believe......
Thank you SEW much my friend

I love it!!!!!
You may see some of these in my half log cabin

Or as background in my woven postage stamp

Or a jelly roll snowflake quilt 

The possibilities are endless




 

3 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty and how nice of Colette...Happy Birthday...for sure...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Colette is so sweet! That's the perfect gift for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Birthday! You can do a lot with bella solids.

    ReplyDelete