Saturday, April 3, 2021

Hello parts dept can i help you?


Ever look at a project and go what was I thinking???
Yeah
Me either 
LOL
anywho as i peruse thru for the next project to move along i am finding things that the quilting elves must have left 
I dont remember making some of them
But........
These sort of go together when i laid them out
They are brights
And unfinished
And i am not interested in Finishing them however my peabrain thought I would 




Its a bright type of quilt
And i think these will all hang together
And be put into sections with added pieces to make fit 



Because of some of them with frames the coping pieces wont be noticed as much i think
I just think that cat block has got to go
It keeps moving lol


 

2 comments:

  1. Those remind me of the quilts by Jen Kingwell. Long time Gone, Gypsy Wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha--that moving kitty is funny...checking every little bit out isn't she? I love your "Parts Dept" piece--coming together so well...I am hoping to get all my leftover parts together this Summer...
    Now, for me, is for mini charms made into...
    TA DAH-----more parts...;)))
    Next in line will be mini rail fences...hugs for a wonderful Easter for the both of you...Julierose

    ReplyDelete