Monday, April 19, 2021

Geese are back


I made a green geese migration block
So added red, blue and green to the mix



See? Greens
A nice little block
I think i may need some purples or purply blues to add to the blocks
We will see 

Um whats this you ask?

Hmmmm its a mini
Made of 1.5 squares and tiny geese

Yes i DID GO THERE
BECAUSE I CAN




Just look how cute

Why?
heck if i know

What will i use it for?
Not sure

Why create another ufo?
BECAUSE I CAN
lol

Maybe a cute mugrug?
Zip bag?
Tote?
Potholder?

In all fairness it is a 5 inch block

What would you use it for? 
Pincushion?


Give me some ideas.......


 

2 comments:

  1. I would use it in my spare parts quilt for a fill in...your Geese are flying their colors so nicely ;)))
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mini version would make a nice addition to a pieced backing if you can't use it for anything else.

    ReplyDelete