Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Tropical kinda Christmas


I saw this on pinterest and had to try
Easy but not cheap to make
Those ferraro rocher candies are pricey as you dont get many in a package 
I had to buy FOUR packages of the larger multi size.Yikes
Doesnt look it does it!


But i think she came out cute

Green tissue was hard to find around here too. Not sure why
All i could get was white so paid dearly for this too


But this was mostly made from scraps. I did have to buy the fabric for the two borders

Hope the recipient likes it


Busy week with snow and bringing in cookies and candy canes for my truck drivers.

Hope you are enjoying the countdown......



2 comments:

  1. Ooh what lovely pineapples--both of them--one will
    be SO yummy and the other will look lovely on a table...nice work--hugs, Julierose;)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I loved the look of the pineapple but I know how expensive those candies are. No green tissue paper? Don't overdo this week.

    ReplyDelete