Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Let Earth receive her King


I have the very best quilt friends 
Rosemary from theknittingquilter sent this sweet package


Look at all the goodies! An adorable churndash pincushion
How did she know I  love the churndash block? Sooooo fun
And the most gorgeous tree wall hanging
OMG it is THREE DIMENSIONAL FOLKS!


LOOK AT THIS SO ADORABLY CUTE


And the tree


Each branch is sewn seperately and is 3d
I
Love
It!!!!!!!!
Thank you soooooo much Rosemary and I hope Santa is good to you.


Next I received gifts from my friend Julierose. She blogs at julierosequilts.
Ooooooooh i see a seamripper
....squeals of delight as mine died a slow death from overuse 


Look at her packaging everything so fancy schmancy


Oh Christmas tree!
I love it Julie. So fun. I think I may need to make a little forest area in my room
Look at all the fun things she sent 

Thank you Julie!  Mwwwwwaaaaahhhhh!



And Barbara of wonttobequilter
She sent 6 fat quarters for my next projects.
And some cool cute little buttons



Thanks Barbara! And Merry Christmas to you and your family 

I have the best quilty friends........

Funny this must be the year of the tree.
I also sent trees
LOL

Hope everyone has the very merriest Christmas ever!



2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas. Quite the booty/bounty that you received.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! I'm so glad you liked what I sent you! I'll be doing a post about my quilted gifts but that will have to wait until the weekend. Working the next 2 days.

    ReplyDelete