Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Still working


My poor brother.
This quilt has been a nightmare 
First.....the black i lost and had to start over for the center part

Then when ready to border....  no fabric. I think i used it. Oops

Found one that would work
Too short so added cornerstones
Sewed them on......huge nests of thread underneath and i was gonna applique deer tracks......too busy

Ripped out 3 times!
Ran out of bobbins

Filled 21 of them and managed this top so far


I Am afraid to quilt it.
But that is next once i find my wide width back.
If not..... i am going shopping.
For wide width




Niece came over with wedding pics
These stayed with me.
Love love them


Her photographer did such a great job. He asked for her florists card. A compliment i guess.  She said my Aunt did them.  He said Alicia those flowers were beautiful and photographed so well. If she ever wants to do weddings I would recommend her. Lol
I guess i have a second calling if i want it hee hee 

Love being creative in many forms.its in my blood i guess

Happy new year my friends
May 2020 bring a nicer more peaceful world 

2 comments:

  1. Great pics. Oh my that quilt has been a challenge hasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful wedding pictures--oh some quilts just are so naughty!! Ask me how I know;0000
    Anyway--HAPPY NEW YEAR hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete