Friday, December 20, 2019

Friday


This guy just needs binding and wrapping.
The red is the back and i am thinking that if i bind in the same red it can be used for valentines too.
I love the funky Christmas prints in this one.
I am usually a more traditional red and gold Christmas type of person 

Today is Friday. I will have fabulous free Friday now and then. I put too much on myself then stress.

The song commentors will both find a little surprise in the mail once i can get a better grip on finishing up for the holiday .

Yesterday got an email that I was nominated again for employee of the year.
After work today they announce the winner out of 8 of us but i cant attend. I am delivering my Dads gifts before he goes to maine and driving at night is not for me with these eyes so gonna hurry and go from work 

I think my boss is disappointed but i have to do what i gotta do. My eyes are horrible and Dad is 87 so he comes first.

On the agenda today....
Get daughters package ready to mail
Pack up car with Dad's and work gifts
Deliver Dads and brothers gifts after work and make it home before its too dark out. 

Then weekend to hopefully finish up nieces and deer 

2 comments:

  1. Be safe and I am so sorry it is so stressful this year for you. Kind of takes the joy out of the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh drive carefully--it's a crazee world out there these days!!
    I hope you can leave your stress behind and enjoy the rest of your Holidays ... after this weekend...
    [And...No darn wonder you are employee of the year--you live "on call" for goodness' sake there gal! ]
    Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete