Monday, December 30, 2019

Need your help


My sister in law stated that she would love a tree skirt next year that she can pass down to her girls. 

Ok.....maybe i make tree skirt gifts for 2020

Has anyone made a tree skirt?
Do you have a pattern or style you recommend?
I wanted to show her some ideas but am not sure square or round or pieced or appliqued 

She has 2 girls so am assuming she would want 2
Did you do whimsical like Santa?


Or kinda modern


Or play off a neat Christmas fabric?


Inquiring minds wanna know.......


3 comments:

  1. Oh I love making tree skirts. There is a neat one that is Chevron. I made one years ago that is a court house steps. So many option!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a big dresden plate tree skirt...easy because it ends up rounded to begin with...long ago before blogland, I made a tree skirt with a kit...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. The large dresden is the quickest to make. Stay with just print fabric as cutesy little blocks and fixtures just get lost under the tree.

    ReplyDelete