Wednesday, December 4, 2019

12 days of Christmas


It is so fun to do surprise little gifts to make someone's day. 
Not sure who gets the biggest benefit, me or them. So far my 12 days in the mailroom has gone well. Today i need to place a few more in there for neighbors to find

Planning for next year to see what UFO's  I can finish.
This sweet one needs a quilt pattern decision and get er done 

Maybe if I can get 5 of them to that point i can let the nieces each pick their fav to have.


Still have not found these
I am sure they are safely tucked away lol

I want to make some in case i want to get a craft table in the fall.
They are so cute
Hot choc or tea or even giftcard or lottery ticket 
Depending on the recipient




And this was mine from last year

I need to get it out for the season

Are you surprising anyone this year?
Do You pay it forward in any way?
I have been blessed with fabric and friends and health and just want to make someone else smile.


2 comments:

  1. Awe you are so sweet. I may or may not have some surprises up my sleeve. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really so generous with your lovely projects;))) hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete