Saturday, December 28, 2019

Am I behind or ahead


The other day I grabbed some 2.5 squares in both pinks and low volume. 
Sewed them up with a project in my head


Soon I had a cute little stack of them


Then grabbed some pinks and reds and cut freeform hearts
Sewed them on



Found a backing fabric and quilted them up


6 cute little valentine mugrugs
Just waiting for trimming and binding


This is now outta my stash
Yay!
A little fun sewing.
My 2.5 bucket is getting low

Guess i better get out the rotary cutter and get busy

I love having my squares precut for a little playtime 


Just grab and sew
I have i think 4 more that need backing and quilting

A cute and fun distraction 

Are you playing in your stash?

4 comments:

  1. That;s a cute way to use those squares. Mug rugs aren't popular here. I gave all my 2" and 2.5" squares to a local lady (she does everything by hand), BUT that 2.5" barrel fills up fast and I know where to send them on next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes I love 2.5" squares and have quite a few on hand--love love love those appliqued hearts you put on them--so adorable...I will be sewing those puppies onto the Red/Pinks today--FINALLY!!
    then the border wars...;((( hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. The way you work, you're definitely ahead! I love the appliqued hearts. So pretty! I'm not sure if scraps ever end......

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL we were reading the upcoming ads for work about Valentine's Day. Wait I still have left over ham from Christmas and it hasn't even began the new year! Cute mug rugs.

    ReplyDelete