Friday, December 13, 2019

Fabulous free Friday


I thought of baking you something yummy.....


Or giving you the gift of a nice long nap


Or sending you an angel to help get through the season


Flowers may cheer you up


Or maybe I could finish a quilt for you.......

Todays freebie is a prayer that during this hectic stressful sometimes sad time of the year you know that you are not alone and that this craziness will end and inner peace will come. I am here for you for hugs, for opinions, for support  and yes I will even bake for you.

God works in mysterious ways. Just last night I was on my phone looking up how to finish things off in a short time. One of my nieces made my day. Andrea texted me. Auntie we need to get together and make wreaths and gingerbread houses and have a girls day. I said when. She goes let me text the other nieces and see availability.
We are gonna hopefully have a day to make wreaths  put one on my moms grave ...who by the way the girls always talk about but she passed before any of them were born
Then decorate gingerbread houses.
Doesnt that sound like the perfect gift?
The gift of love.

My friday freebie to you is the gift of love. 

Pass it on.........


2 comments:

  1. Awe how sweet. Just taking the time to do something together as family is the best part of the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is awesome;)) how wonderful they want to craft with you--that is the best gift for sure...
    have a lot of fun and enjoy your time together...
    Time together is so precious and seems to fly away faster and faster each year....
    I am slowing myself down and trying to find joy in the everyday...
    Cassidy flies home tomorrow and will be here until the 7th of Jan..maybe we can do a "cookie" thing...fingers crossed...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete