Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas


Its looking a lot like Christmas around here.
I gave Jordan these crackers to show the boys what they do in England with them. 
He thought it was funny that I did that


This is my deer brothers basket


And bear one


Our red truck stockings we got one year at Christmas tree shop


Dunks trying to figure out where his is


Our tall skinny tree loaded in front with gifts 


Pheebes on an ornament


Dunks on this one.
Is it looking like Christmas at your place???

3 comments:

  1. Nope but I have piles of boxes with presents ready to wrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't pulled it all out as yet...kind of dragging our feet...your Tree looks beautiful...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're just starting to decorate. This stupid storm threw us off. I had to work at 6 yesterday morning and got stuck. Ugh! I'm trying to regroup and get back to normal.

    ReplyDelete