Friday, December 6, 2019

Fabulous free Friday


For todays fabulous free Friday you need to comment with your favorite Christmas carol.
Is it hark the herald angels sing?


Over the river and through the woods?


Rudolph the red nosed reindeer?


Oh Christmas tree 


Or maybe silent night?

I want to hear all your favorites. 
Invite your friends over to comment too.
I will have Dunks pick a winner from all who comment and send a quilty gift out to you.

I will tell you mine.....

Belleau wood by Garth Brooks
Such a powerful song.
Of course i love rockin around the Christmas tree too.....the Brenda Lee version
And Burl Ives always makes me think Christmas 




2 comments:

  1. Mine is "We Three Kings",,it is the first one I played on the piano and in a minor key--I was so excited...;)))long ago....
    My Dad played them all on our piano and we'd sing along...I love carols...and choral programs....
    Ahhh the good olde days, huh? Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silent night. I just realized recently one of the only carols Jeff and I ever sang was Silent Night attending a Christmas Eve church service.

    ReplyDelete