Saturday, June 11, 2022

What do you think


See the foam boards this is on?

I was thinking
Yeah dangerous I know

If I took like 9 foam boards
And duct taped them together
Then covered with either batting or a fleece lined tablecloth put fleece side out
Do you think it would make a usable design wall?

I figured I maybe even could move it or lean it against a wall to be able to have one

My sewing room has no wall without a window or door



Any and all ideas welcome

Have you made one?
Good idea?
Bad idea?
Here's a rose for your thoughts



It would really help with projects like this
To move blocks around
See what colors I need 




 

5 comments:

  1. I think just leaning it against any spot should be fine; if the pieces stick to the fleece and don't need pins it should work..I have to pin all mine up--or they fall off all over the place (ask me how I know!!)
    I just love all those blocks--so neat--what a great job you've done with them...hugs Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have a piece of fleece/batting hanging on a wall. It works fine. Mine just sort of sticks to the fabric without pins being needed. Love your blocks! They look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you taped them together on one side perhaps you could make them so they could fold closed when you need to. Your blocks are coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have a great idea for a portable design wall. It's a good solution for a room that doesn't have available wall space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! Portable Design Wall!! ✨️ Hey to Dunks!! 😸😺

    ReplyDelete