Monday, June 27, 2022

Next task....l am ready


Finally got my new glasses
I hate getting used to them but I will

I like the style
A purple pink tortoise shell

When I am old I will wear purple right??? Lol


This was the cryptoquote I did up for the celebration of life for Rich

I think he was smiling watching his friends trying to solve it

The answer was

Birth is an opportunity
Life is an adventure
Death is a celebration

Perfect for the day

Now to put away the cups and paper plates and doritos and overflow in this small mobile

I will eat good this week 

Beans, linguini salad, Watergate salad, cheesecake,chicken broccoli penne
Yum

Happy Monday 😊

 

5 comments:

  1. Having leftovers is always nice. What a neat crypto quiz. Did you create it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good at cryptoes!! (sp?)
    Sounds like yummy leftovers--no cooking for a bit right? I am making my chicken/rice casserole for
    our dinner tonight...good on a rainy day;)))
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice glasses. They look good on you. The leftovers sound good. I haven't had watergate salad in years but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 👓 Your glasses look very nice on you. I really like the purple color as well. ✨️ Neat Cryptoquote! I recently got a puzzle book that has those. They are challenging & fun. I'm sure Rich was for sure smiling & watching, as folks were working on it. 🌟 You are very talented! 🌞I understand what you mean by storing things in a mobile home. It's an adventure!! Hope Dunks is doing well. 🐱 💖

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new look! The glasses look great with the new hairdo!

    ReplyDelete