Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Not much sewing going on



Not much sewing going on. 
I made a huge beef stew

I figured I would have dinner for a few nights

I must say it came out so good

Favors are done
Now daily lists need to be made and executed
The countdown is on


Does anyone know any good songs I can add to the Playlist?
My mind is drawing a blank

We will have some like go rest high on that mountain
And also some a little upbeat like Alan Jackson's living on love

He liked all music except rap

 

5 comments:

  1. I have to think about that; how about "What'll I do?"
    or of course "Oh Danny Boy"--kind of on the sad side though...I don't know many up-to-date tunes..."Blue Moon"..."He walks with me and he talks with me"...perhaps..hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I am going to go old time religion. The Old Rugged Cross, and my favorite....In The Garden(JulieRoses's He Walks With Me, He Talks With Me). Then Newer... Knowing What I Know About Heaven by Guy Penrod, Amazing Grace.....Donna Taggart Jealous of the Angels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your beef stew looks delish! I love making something and having it last a few days. I have no idea about music. I only listen to classic rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stew looks amazing. It just gets better as it sits a bit so you have some nice meals ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome looking beef stew! Yummy in the tummy!! 🍲🍲

    ReplyDelete