Thursday, June 9, 2022

Shirt off your back


 

I am a little stumped
I thought this would be easy
The first hurdle was pulling his shirts without breaking down

Now I find my idea harder to execute than I thought

But I will persevere 
I need 3 of these in a week done
Pressure? What pressure?

Maybe youcan help with ideas

My vision is a pillow keeping the collar on and the sleeves stuffed with fill and velcro across the chest

Then a pocket note on a ribbon that tucks in the pocket but you can pull it out and it says a hug from Dad, Grampa etc

The shirt is wider than the form but I don't want to reconstruct the shirt too much

The pocket of course needs to be in the correct place
I originally wanted the pillow to come out for washing but I fear I would have a hard time making that happen,,,envelope back maybe?

Any sewers out there with tips for me?

 

3 comments:

  1. that's a tough one--I haven't made anything like that--sorry i can't be of help!! It is a great idea...hugs Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea. Unfortunately, I haven't a clue how to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, but I have no idea how to execute it. I had a break down yesterday in the car. There are just some days.....

    ReplyDelete