Thursday, June 16, 2022

Flurry of activity


There is thunder and lightening scaring my Dunkin
Behind the couch
Under the bed
Nothing consoles him

Mom you hear THAT???


My poor baby

Times like this he hates me working


Then he will calm down and sleep..hate thunder for him

Poor thing.
Are your pets afraid too?


Anyone know how to uninvited this guest 
?
Although he is cute, I see him everyday eyeballing my garden
Ug&hhhh
He then stands like th I s so cute and innocent then runs into my drain pipe.
I have a feeling my garden is doomed 





 

5 comments:

  1. I am not squirrel-friendly!! They broke my bird feeder--jumped on it repeatedly and then when the bottom fell out they squirreled it away somewhere else!!
    Then, as if that is not enough--they totally broke my hummingbird feeder!! Talk about uninvited guests!! More like PESTS!!
    A bit of a rant today?? Yup!!
    Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um the last chipmunk I had around, was hunted down by one of the kittens, they were nice enough to bring it to me, or as mine are want to do, throw it at me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and thunder and lightning do not phase Bobbin for some reason.

      Delete
  3. Oh I hope that critter doesn't get into your garden pots...that would be so sad.
    We had a dog that was terribly afraid of thunder and would hide either behind a door or in my daughter's bedroom closet. I feel so bad for the animals when it storms :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squirrels and chipmunks love to dig in pots. Put some plastic forks in them, points up and that should discourage them.

    ReplyDelete