Sunday, June 26, 2022

I think the celebration was a success


Some of the songs on the playlist


Favors as he loved the beach and Cape Cod


Someone brought a Jeff Gordon car
That was his favorite Nascar driver

Friends from Maine came down
Jeff and Rich have been Friends since they were 6
It was so nice to see them
They brought school pictures

Many memories were reminisced about
Good food
Fellowship and even a cryptoquote

Rich loved cryptoquotes so I found an appropriate quote and the first 5 to finish it got a scratch ticket

I hope Rich enjoyed seeing everyone doing a cryptoquote.....something he loved doing.

The quote was......

Birth is an opportunity
Life is an adventure
Death is a celebration 

I love that 

We celebrate that Richard is with Jesus 
We celebrate that Richard  is no longer in pain
We celebrate that he is with loved ones who have passed
And we celebrate that we will see him again when our turn comes.



 

6 comments:

  1. So happy to hear that all went well for Rich's final goodbye from here; a well-deserved celebration of his life. I hope it helps your heart to warm and for you to remember the wonderful years you had together...
    Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear it all went well and that so many friends were there to celebrate Rich's life with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy that things went well, I want to say that this chapter is done, but it is never truly done, we seem to visit it over and over. But it does give you a sense of completion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! Happy to hear it all went well. Sending you a great big hug for comfort and to say 'a job well done', my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒผ So glad that Rich's Celebration of Life went well. You had very nice songs & party favors. Sounds like everyone truly celebrated his life with you. That is very kind & sweet of each of you. I know Rich was right there amongst you all, as he is each day. ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก Beautiful cryptoquote. ๐Ÿฆ‹

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad to hear that the celebration went well. I'm sure he was smiling down at all of you!

    ReplyDelete