Saturday, May 14, 2022

Weekend sewing


Once these are cut they sew up by twosies so fast
I now have 22 more making my total 88 so far


And more cut for my next sewing session



I tried to get different fabrics in there

All from my tiny pieces or leftover jelly strips


So far thus has been a fun distraction


If you tilt this sideways this was the layout I saw
QEach row offset half a block

We will see the further along I get

DUNKS us messing with my phone and coffee

I guess he wants to say hi

Enjoy your weekend

 

4 comments:

  1. I like that sideways set a lot!! These look like they are moving right along quickly for you...
    have a great weekend...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are looking good. I need to make more with light outsides. I will try the layout both horizontal and vertical just for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are power sewing these babies. Looking awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The offset blocks will be neat. So many possibilities! 🎉

    ReplyDelete