Friday, May 27, 2022

Friday busy busy


My herbs


I got myself a wind chime. I love the relaxing sound it makes
Perfect for morning coffee or afternoon tea in the screenroom


Fruits of my labor



Kale and tomatoes
Soup anyone? Lol


I recruited a city neighbor to garden too
She got this cute dog






And some pretty flowers for the front

She just stuck the pots on top of the soil in the planters

She was happy with her purchases
Now to help them grow

Today is veggie day at the y
And preparing for tea party on Monday

Wish me luck
Lots to do so if I am a little quiet on the blog I will post later 



 

2 comments:

  1. You have lots of awesome plans for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fun weekend you've planned out!! i love your neighbor's little garden doggie--SO CUTE!!
    Your "soup garden" looks great;)))
    Hugs for a great weekend and good weather
    Julierose

    ReplyDelete