Tuesday, May 24, 2022

A comfy spot to sleep


No sooner do I put down blocks to get my camera and he claims it

What mom?
Just giving it the cat scan test




And if I tell him to get off I get the "she can't be talking to me" look

Such a Lil booger

I have 8 I think of these crumb blocks

So trying to do layouts to use just 8


If I do 2...1...2...1...2. That may work

The blocks are approx 15 so 3 across is about 45
And 5 rows down is about 75

Or I could make 1 block for 9
Set 3x3. Or about 45 square 

Just playing at this point getting that blue gray fab outta the stash

Thankful I have scraps and a stash to occupy my mind

What are you making?


 

3 comments:

  1. LOL your helper. Bobbin does the same thing when I put anything on the floor, or if I get on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The floor is definitely Dunkin territory!! :)))
    I am STILL working on 2.5" mini charms--sigh, they go on and on and on...but they are getting whittled down! Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...cat scan test! Dunks is sooo clever...or is it really his mom? I really like the way you are putting those blocks on point. It really adds interest.

    ReplyDelete