Monday, May 16, 2022

Ice cream at the barn


There is a dairy farm nearby that they used a barn up front and renovated it into an ice cream shop

This gal works hard making milk for the homemade icecream

if you are gonna have ice cream you may as well get the good stuff right?


So good.......... especially on a hot day 

What's your favorite flavor?

I love grapenut
My Dad is a frozen pudding and my beloved Richard was pistachio 

These guys have an apple crisp flavor that's like apple pie Ala mode 

YUM

 

3 comments:

  1. My favorite is pistachio, too. But then, I also like Cherry--oh and chocolate is always good, too...um you get the idea:))) hahaha
    Yours looks so yummy...our ice cream dairy hasn't opened as yet here...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ice cream looks so good! I love chocolate chip. I'm waiting for our place to open up. It's definitely been hot enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Chocolate almond, strawberry lemonade, rocky road, peanut butter and chocolate, moose tracks, Michigan deer trax, or soft serve frozen custard from Bob Jo's.

    ReplyDelete