Thursday, May 26, 2022

Thurs tour


My lilac and marigold border


More marigolds as the daffys fade


Side view of annual border


Lettuce and radishes




Lemon geranium for mosquito repellent 


I need to plant lavender in side garden with fragrant allysum


My back regular garden area
Squash. Tomatoes. Basil. Thyme. Rosemary. Parsley curly and flat. Tarragon. 
I will need to rearrange the pots once done

The tomatoes need large pots. The herbs can stay in 8 inch pots


My squash in 2 days has already grown
It likes it's new pot


Tomato flowers.  Yay

Love you my pretties

Hoping to salsa you this fall

 

5 comments:

  1. I am looking for a lemon geranium myself--your gardens are coming along so well now;)))
    Yum--homemade salsa sounds super...can I come over? hahaha
    Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got me at lemon geranium for mosquito repellent. Boy, do I need that in my garden. The mosquitoes seem fiercer this year. Love seeing your garden photos. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got lots of great stuff growing! I bet that salsa will be terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been doing a lot of planting. Lemon geranium is that the same as Citronella? The past couple of years I have bought citronella plants. Jocelyn mentioned the mosquitoes being terrible, we not only have those we have ticks too. So daily ritual is deticking the cats. URGH!

    ReplyDelete