Sunday, May 22, 2022

Busy weekend


During the week I went after work to grab plants
Here are some waiting to be planted
Thyme.  Curled parsley.  Basil
Marigolds. Blue ageratum


Look how pretty


This plant wasn't marked but looks like a mini petunia. Hope it will grow


Beautiful basil I had to have two


Curled parsley
Yum


Flat leaf parsley too


All snuggled in pots before I planted them


Tomatoes


This pretty petunia looks good on my hook in front
Just need something for the other hook


Look at my lilac.it is a nice bush but not the old fashioned one like I lost
The smell is nice though flowers to me are not as showy


My onions both yellow and red

Green thumb don't fail me now lol
I also still need Rosemary. Lemon balm. Lemon geranium. Oregano.  
Squash. 
We will see

How's your garden?

 

6 comments:

  1. Your tiny Petunia like flower is probably Million Bells or Calibrachoa. They put on a good show all summer.
    I miss my old fashioned lilacs for their huge blossoms. The ones I have now have a very strong scent but aren't very showy either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice plant groupings, Dawn--no planting for me this year...;((( I will be visiting our local Farmer's Market for fresh veggies I guess... enjoy your outdoor time...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🌱🪴 Beautiful plants. They look very healthy! Your lilac is pretty too. You're gonna have a bumper crop of herbs & veggies! 🧄🧅🍅 I need to root a piece of my african blue basil for you & somehow package it safely to mail it to you. It has beautiful bluish/purple flowers. And it doesn't quit growing when it flowers. It has sterile seeds but people tell me to just cut it in half & bring it indoors in the winter. It tastes so good. The leaves are greenish with purple on backs of leaves. The flowers are edible too. I know you'd like it. 🦋

    ReplyDelete
  4. No planting. The kids found a property and put a bid on it, with a tentative acceptance. So they will begin moving mid July.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No garden here but maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete