Sunday, May 8, 2022

Happy Mothers Day



I made my neighbors a cupcake and banana bread for Mothers Day
I delivered them door to door

They were well received
I got hugs 
And blessings


I had fun
Using my flower tips
And making homemade buttercream frosting



I mixed colors but stuck with only 3 tips
Next time oh boy.....

I have 12 different tips to play with

I also want to try hydrangea
Fun fun


The banana breads were all wrapped to make it easier to carry

The wind was blowing me all over the place 


Aren't they purty? after a few I got the hang of it

Happy Mothers Day to you all
Wish you lived closer
We could have coffee and banana bread or cupcakes

Here's a virtual one instead


 

6 comments:

  1. Oh, they are so pretty. How nice of you to make your neighbors' day special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job decorating your cupcakes the colors are fabulous. You are a blessing to your neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh to be one of your neighbors!!! I LOVe love love those flowers on the cupcakes--you are amazing!! How wonderful to give your neighbors such a lift,Happy Mother's Day Dawn
    Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those cupcakes look so good, and homemade butter cream frosting, YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cupcakes are stunning, Dawn! What a blessing YOU are to your friends and neighbors. Happy Mother's Day, Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 🎂🍞 Thank you for the virtual treat! Yummy! 💜 It looks like you had big fun with the icing. You are very talented in so many ways. You are so sweet & kind to share. 😇🌟

    ReplyDelete