Thursday, September 30, 2021

Quilt friends are the best


My friend Barbara of wonttobequilter sent me this haul 

Someone pinch me and pick my jaw up off the floor
Look at all this fun


And this fun
You see trucks?  Yeah I do too!!!!



And snowmen


And farmtrucks 



Loaded with cats and flowers


And goats



And fluffy butts


Kittys


Bacon.........er I mean ham lol


Isn't this amazing?

Thank you so Oooooo much Barbara

And if it's a mistake nope you are not getting it back

 Love love love my quilt friends......I can't wait to play

Um chase squirrels......I mean finish things so I can start a project........yeah that's it


Mmmmmmwwwweaaaahhhhh. Kisses and oooooooaaaaa a hhhhhhhh hugs to you my buddy 

3 comments:

  1. Wow--what a lovely gift pack you got!! That is so nice...enjoy it;))) hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some super sweet haul! Barbara was very nice and generous. Enjoy all those treasures.

    ReplyDelete