Friday, September 10, 2021

Almost to the end of woven i think


This is woven laid out

Its dark as I suspected but I am proud that I have almost the correct amount of blocks in the solid corners vs print 

Especially for not being planned  just sewing willy nilly

 It is about 35x50 is in this photo so a few more blocks to bring it to 40 or 45 x 55 or 60 should do it

I have the latest 3 not shown in here. They need ironing 

I love it and to To think.......1.5 scraps that people throw in the trash all the time

3 comments:

  1. Oh that turned out lovely. I would be too tempted to make it larger for a nice wrap up on the sofa quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, Dawn!! I love its dark vibe!! Lovely work on this one...wonderful how little scraps can make such an impact...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. This quilt is wonderful!! I love that you used up all those small pieces. Beautiful work! So glad I saw this!

    ReplyDelete