Sunday, September 26, 2021

Friends


You know how a certain song will stick with you for the day?

I get by with a little help from my friends 
Yeah didn't hear it except in my head


As I looked around  my home I saw these things I w as gifted
Adorable cat towel from Colette 


Fall runner from Julierose


Pumpkin my mom made many years ago 


Gifted to me by Jacky. Made by her neighbor Linda 


Red trucks gifted by Barbara of wonttobequilter


And some pumpkin mugrugs from an online exchange years ago


All reminders of the many blessings in my life 

For this I thank the Lord 

Are you thankful for all your blessings?
Do you get by with a little help from your friends?



 

2 comments:

  1. Definitely; me too. Quilting friends are the best....Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe friend make life doable. Hugs sweets!

    ReplyDelete