Sunday, September 19, 2021

Busy busy


3 squirrels were busy running and burying hickory nuts for the winter 

Seems everyone is cleaning and getting ready

Birds are gathering and swooping to practice 
Geese are flying  south
I tried to go for my nightly walk when a blood curdling sound in the woods made me turn back 

I had heard rustling of twigs earlier when I decided not to cook on the grill
It must have been a deer then a pack of coyotes calling the dinner bell

They sounded so close

YIKES
That will make me run 



Saw this and had to put it here
We had a sassy pony all black like this one

Named Missy 
Brought back memories


If I don't post daily this week I am fine
Just busy

Today is power wash the house day

Tomorrow hubs doctors call which I will leave work for
Then at night a sad wake
One of my cousins kids committed suicide and he found him  just 32 and they think over a girl
Will be a tough tough day 

Stay safe guys
Help others even when you can
You may be the angel they needed at that moment

Be there for family and friends
Be a good listener 
So you can hear the words of God when He speaks to you

 

1 comment:

  1. Saw your house post on FB. You did a fabulous job. Sorry for your families loss. I was just notified a friend passed suddenly this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete